Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wedding #3

It was sad to see the weddings come to an end!  I really had fun and learned so much.

This couple was special. 

One. . . Names were Josh and Heather :)

Two. .  I got to do their engagement pictures.  It was fun to have a bit of a background with them.

Three. . .They fit together so perfectly.  Josh a bit more serious (sometimes) and Heather bubbling with joy. 

I knew it was going to be good, when I woke up to blue skies!!  The weather was perfect and the church was close to a garden and some neat buildings.  Perfection.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your day Josh and Heather.  It was a joy.  Everyone was so excited, you could just feel it.  I teared up a time or two with you both.  Praying God's blessings and happiness on your new life.

A few of my favorites!














 

1 comment:

  1. Heather SilbernagelJune 21, 2011 at 8:35 PM

    I Love Love LOVE them!!! Thank You Heather, we had such a fun time with you.. and I can not wait to see the rest of the Pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete