Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding #2

I have to say that I adore these pictures.  It was an outdoor wedding and the rain was coming down very heavy by the time I arrived.  I thought it would be a stressful situation, but I was pleasantly surprised.  Everyone was calm and ready to make the best of things.  

My dear friend, Audrey, was my answered prayer.  She owns Heirloom Tea Room (The most pleasant place to get together with dear friends.  I love it there!!!  www.heirloomstea.com.  Check it out for your next get together.  I promise you will not be disappointed.)  I called her and she was gracious enough to let us use her huge porch and her home.

The bride was perfect for this house.  Her dress fit perfectly and her whole composure was just right for the atmosphere.  I love the vintage feel to the pictures.  I am going to have such a hard time picking just a few!!!  








 This little boy was so stinkin cute!!!:)  Those dimples get ya!



 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know that place and Audrey goes to our church! She is such a sweet lady! Great job on the vintage feel too, goes perfectly with the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Heather, YOU are talented. What beautiful photographs of their wedding day. You really took a lemony day and turned it into lovely lemonade!

    Blessings,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete