Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding #1

Three Wedding in Three Weeks.

I have had so much fun.  It was a great learning experience.  The weather was a bit disappointing but just had to make the best of things.  These are from my first wedding.  This couple was much fun.  They made me laugh and I love how much they love their kids.

You should of seen me taking these dress pictures.  It was stressful.  I was praying the whole time.  The ground was muddy and it was lightly raining.  I truly believe an angel was helping me.  Now I have learned to ask for help!:)







I am working on my second wedding pictures right now.  I adore them, so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love!!! Awesome, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures Heathter, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete