Friday, July 31, 2015

July 31, 2015

I have taken three family pictures fighting the battle of cancer these past weeks.  It has got me a bit emotional.  Brought some things up from losing my mom.  I just had to stop and ask the Lord why.  A thought keeps popping into my mind, "Enjoy the good times through the bad".

What does that mean?  I think the Lord is trying to show me that even though times are hard for these families, I still captured smiles.  I still heard laughter.  I see moments being cherished.  I see love beaming out of everyone.  I see support.  I see Jesus. The bible verse "He is close to the brokenhearted" came alive.  He is there!!

Thank you to each family for inviting me into your journey.  My prayers are with you!    

 I had a hard time getting smiles out of grandpa, until his little granddaughters gave him a kiss!:)


Dearest Jackie,

This song has ministered to me a lot this past year.  It makes me want to have a party in a barn and dance!:)  So of course it makes me think of you.  Jesus has already won! We need to remember that through this crazy life.  Hope this cheers your heart.  Can't wait to party again with you after you have beat this cancer!!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment