Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17, 2015


I don't think I have cried more at a ceremony in a long time.  I have seen the ugly and familiar side of grief that this couple has had on their journey.  I use to think when you remarry after the death of your spouse, you replace them.

I have learned that you could never replace that person. That person will always hold a very special part in your life and has helped shape the person you are today.  Life does continue and you just simply have to choose to keep living. This wedding was a wonderful testimony to the past, present, and future.

How amazing that God brought this couple into my life for this season in my life.  I consider them dear friends and plan to keep in touch.  Congratulations Roger and Betty! Live like there is no tomorrow!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment